bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 13, 2007


















Sweet flowers from sweet friends and....
A candy heart says it all......a quiz from Janet's blog....
(My heart survey came out just like Janet's...as usual! We were both daisy's a while back, too! )














Your Candy Heart Says "Hug Me"






A total sweetheart, you always have a lot of love to give out.

Your heart is open to where ever love takes you!



Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a surprise romantic evening that you've planned out



Your flirting style: lots of listening and talking



What turns you off: fighting and conflict



Why you're hot: you're fearless about falling in love




4 comments:

gma said...

My heart says Hug Me! too!
Here's a ((hug)) for you...happy Valentines day!

Daisy Lupin said...

My candy heart says Get Real which I am not happy about, and says I am a cynic which I know I am certainly not, hmmmm wonder where I went wrong, did I misread the questions?

Lila Rostenberg said...

I wanted a pink heart...but this is the one...!

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

My candy heart says Hug Me too!!

sending you one!
XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails