bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, February 10, 2007




Before and After.....
Can you find at least 5 differences between the two images? (just kidding!)
It has been a fun day... but.I've done more than enough to this painting....[one more in my 200 practice paintings...after 200 paintings, one may know one's style and have a creative confidence!]
Time to clean up the table and put the paints away for now!
[I want to share a teacher with those of you who love watercolor...Shirley Trevena]

7 comments:

gma said...

Love your "3 O'Clock Saturday" painting. I could learn so much from you. Maybe you could teach an on-line watercolor class.... Give us some projects...and techniques?
I am a novice...but love watercolors...yours are beautiful!

Lila Rostenberg said...

Thank-you Gemma!
I am adding a link to Shirley Trevena, whose work I love! reading her books has helped me to keep going with my painting!

Pam Aries said...

Pretty ! My watercolors are more on the whimsical side! Yours are beautiful!

Lila Rostenberg said...

thank-you Pam...I may try some whimsy one of these days as my imagination developes...I have painted "literally" from reality for a long time and am trying to loosen up.

Laurie said...

Both the before and after are pretty but I do really like the change from wicker to the twig chair. Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

It is great. Oh yes it would be great if you taught a class. I tried dabbling in water colors. But I jsut have not got the hang of getting the paint to go or stay where I wanted it. Might try again after looking at all of yours

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Beautiful, beautiful painting Lila. I have not done watercolor in years and now I mostly use them as part of a technique not as a painting. I think an online class from you, tips and tricks, would be fantastic.
XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails