bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 12, 2007




Good morning Friends!

It is a cold gray gloomy day here in Arkansas...but we are heading off to Quito, Equador to have tea with Risa....(see yesterday's post for the link!)

I'm bring some friends with me...(I'm the one in brown and pink!)



Here is a link to lovely teatime newsletter written by Lady Laurie from Rose Cottage.... by the sea!


  • Romance and Roses
  • 9 comments:

    Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

    Still admiring your teapot, I am!!

    Happy Tea time ladies!!

    Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

    Still admiring your teapot, I am!!

    Happy Tea time ladies!!

    Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

    Still admiring your teapot, I am!!

    Happy Tea time ladies!!

    Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

    Still admiring your teapot, I am!!

    Happy Tea time ladies!!

    Veronica TM said...

    Nice to meet you! Your drawing of the teapot is beautiful and perfect for the party.

    http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

    How delightful. And your drawings of your favorite tea pot. The colors are marvelous. Shall we have more tea???

    tatjana said...

    mmmm...that recipe for rose petal tea sounds lovely, I will have to try that. Thank you for the link, it was lovely to have tea with you!

    gma said...

    Enjoyed tea at Risa's and the other beautiful site...Thank you!!

    Kelli said...

    What a wonderful picture of you and your friends!
    Kelli

    Related Posts with Thumbnails