bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 29, 2006


They just drove away....and my heart went with them!

We had such fun, and wonderful memories....

I will get up and be happy soon...but for the moment, this dramatic drama-queen diva pose by my grandaughter, shows a lot of what I am feeling.

Letting them go all over again....

If they stayed, we would get on each other's nerves, they'd be underfoot....I couldn't make my art....but still, I am tearful now.

I have lined up a good friend to visit with this afternoon, I will take my knitting. We will have tea. We have known each other since we were 14...she is like my sister....so off I go!

2 comments:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

i understand you. Happy new year!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Did I mention I have tears?

Related Posts with Thumbnails