bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, November 06, 2006

This is a page from my small moleskine, using an antique photo of a mother and daughter on the beach.......



I am considering making copies of this painting to be my Christmas card this year....cropped from a watercolor that didn't "work".

Perhaps I will come up with more cards and a seasonal 12 month calendar....for gifting or for sale....

The challenge is to stay focused......(one thing about this image, the focus is easy to find!)

2 comments:

Daisy Lupin said...

I love your watercolour Midnight Moon, it reminds me of the moon the last few night's which has been especially radiant.

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

They are beautiful and yes you should use your painting as your Christmas cards. I think you are focused.

Related Posts with Thumbnails