bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Brrrrr----the weather outside here is frightful!!!!

It has been raining and the temperature is dropping. It will freeze around noon, then start to come down as ice....turning to snow this evening!

By tomorrow this is what my world will look like!

So no time for posting....even if I am addicted!

I need milk and fruit and some more white Christmas lights.....so off I go.


(This afternoon, I am supposed to visit a friend
who is recovering from an aneurism...she
shouldn't be left alone yet. Then I am
scheduled to return work
tonight after my 2.5 days of "fun"....

the crazy weather makes me just want to
call the whole schedule off....I don't like
trying to drive on ice!)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails