bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Last night, as the harvest moon rose in the east, we went to another artist's reception.

Here is a photo of the gallery lit up for the evening. The long summer days are definietly over for the year, night falls much earlier now!


It was a lovely evening as usual at artist receptions!






Celebrating autumn with a basket of leaves and apples!

I recycled a gift basket from last week into a centerpiece for the breakfast table.

It is a great fall day here....leaves are falling all over our yard. I could start raking them up anytime....but not yet , I think.

Yesterday brought a package of fabric fat quarters which I had ordered. They are designed by Kaffe Fassett and are luscious rich florals....they will enrich many of my future quilt projects...as I sort of "sprinkle" them through with the more ordinary fabrics..... I usually make very scrappy quilts.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Are those real leaves? I am assuming they are, your centerpiece does look beautiful. I am so happy you visit my blog. I want to do something similar to your travel journal, hopefully real soon, I have a lot of pictures to share. Keep enjoying your autumn and keep going to those fabulous artist receptions and tell us about them, please.

Related Posts with Thumbnails