bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Here are some blocks for the Summer Spirit
quilt.....this will be the wedding quilt for the August wedding of Andrew and Mary.

I have sewn on it some lately, but life has been busy ....also this is a new computer, our old one crashed right after my last posting. This one is taking some getting used to.....the scanner isn't "hooked up" yet, so I am just blogging with images which are already loaded.....

Today I have a watercolor workshop to teach....so no more time to post for now!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Good luck Lila on your workshop, I think you will be very successful because your quilt is beautiful. Also be patient with your new computer. Lots of good wishes to you if we don't hear from you soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails