bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 17, 2006



Back to Jamaica!!!!!!


For my birthday last year, I received the gift of a wonderful new son!

My daughter, Laura and Bindley were married in Jamaica on my birthday, October 15th. Our extented family was there and I can truly say, it was the most wonderful time I have ever had!

This year they sent photos of their anniversary trip to the Blue Mountains of Jamaica. How beautiful! Rainforest vegetation, foggy clouds hanging low and the ocean visible in the distance!

I love being an armchair traveler! Having a travel agent for a daughter gives me many opportunites to see the world through her eyes! Her business is www.caribbeanjourney.com . Here are more of her photos .
The young girl is her daughter (that is another story!).

These photos may refuse to load down here.....so they are probably at the top of the post.....I need to learn to think backwards on this layout!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails